Students interested in graduate school should review the resources below and discuss their interests with their advisor, professors and professionals in their field of interest. They should also be seeking undergraduate research experience and reading scientific literature to find out who is working and actively publishing in their field of interest.
OSU graduate school resources
- Applying to Graduate School
- Integrative Biology Club panel "Is Graduate School for Me?"
- Grad 420 Graduate School Preparation course for sophomores or higher with a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Career Development Center information and catalogs from schools
- Professors are excellent resources related to graduate work and leaders in their fields
Other web resources
- Peterson's Graduate Planner
- Google Scholar (search scientific literature for leaders in fields)
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) Information