Skip to main content

Transfer Student Information

Student sitting on bench outside of the Memorial Union Quad while studying on their laptop.

Nearly 30% of science students are transfer students!

Join a growing cohort and discover the OSU transfer resources that will help you succeed. Students interested in transferring to the Oregon State Biology or Zoology majors have access to transfer guides for Oregon schools and course articulation tables for schools throughout the United States.

Students who transfer to Oregon State, including Degree Partnership students, or campus changes within Oregon State (moving between Corvallis campus, Cascades campus or Ecampus) must attend an orientation for their destination campus where advising and registration take place.

Transfer credit tools and resources

OSU and Integrative Biology have a variety of tools to help you determine how courses will transfer, from articulation tables for schools across the U.S., to transfer advisors to help you navigate questions that comes up.

New student orientation

Oregon State's START orientation ensures that students arriving on the Corvallis campus are well-equipped with the tools, services and resources that they need to succeed. Ecampus students will have access to the Ecampus new student orientation, which addresses the unique needs of online learners and ensures that you will have the knowledge needed to succeed in our online degree.

Enroll in START 
Sign up for online orientation 

Degree Partnership Program

The Degree Partnership Programs allows OSU students to dual enroll at both Oregon State and partner community colleges in Oregon and Hawaii. Degree Partnership Program students can pool their financial aid across schools and also have access to a variety of OSU services.

Learn about the Degree Partnership Program 
Community college transfer guides 

Beaver Basecamp

Beaver Basecamp is Oregon State's new admitted student portal. Once you log in, you can check your application status, confirm enrollment, apply for on-campus housing, register for START and complete any outstanding requirements for your transfer process.