The Integrative Biology Club (IBC) provides an opportunity for students to apply information and skills learned in courses. In addition, the IBC informs students about issues and job/internship opportunities within the life sciences. Activities such as rafting trips, hiking, and whale watching also provide a fun social outlet.
Recent events have included:
- Volunteer work at Chintimini Wildlife Rehabilitation Center
- Rafting and aquatic ecology trip
- Snowshoeing trip
- Panel discussion on going to graduate school in the life sciences
- Discovery Days - Present the biology of reptiles and amphibians to Oregon students
- Mary's Peak spotted owls and hike
- Trip to Hatfield Marine Science Center
- Botany Hike at Silver Falls
- Prairie restoration work with the Nature Conservancy
Events for the IBC are automatically announced on the Biology and Zoology listserve or Facebook. For other information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Integrative Biology Club officer resources