General Information
All accidents should be reported immediately to supervisors. Supervisors must report the incident to Human Resources via the REPORT OF ACCIDENT/ILLNESS FORM within 24 hours. OSU Human Resources

Supervisors must submit an OSU Integrative Biology KEY REQUEST to the main office (3029 Cordley). Required forms will be issued for individuals to take to the OSU Key Shop (current hours of operation are 11:00-3:00pm Monday-Friday).
After Hours Building Passes are available in the main office (3029 Cordley) for students and non-university employees who have legitimate reasons for being in Cordley Hall after regularly scheduled closure times.
Provides principal investigators (PIs), co-PIs, grant account managers, and business managers with the current financial status of grant funds. Scholarship administrators and signers may access FS index Foundation Reimbursement Requests; and scholarship awards and approvals.

ECOS (Funding and research news, College of Science)
* LOST and FOUND *
How to report a lost item. Where to take a found item.

information coming soon!

Individuals intending to work in the Department of Integrative Biology must report to 3029 Cordley before starting work. Office staff will need the following information regarding the potential position: employee's name, type of employment (regular student, work-study student), hourly wage, index, start dateSome new employees will also need to complete additional paperwork in the Business Center prior to being eligible to work.

- EmpCenter Overviews, User Guides, as well as training videos are available at:
- Student Employee Manual
Student Employee Verification: Fax requests, along with a student signed Student Employment Information Release  FORM, to the OSU Office of Human Resources at 541-737-7771. 
- Faculty & Staff employment verification: provided via The Work Number 
- Sign up for Direct Deposit: This can be done via OSU Online Services without providing a voided check. 
- Faculty Guide to Ethical and Legal Standards in Student Employment
- Employee Exit Checklist
for use when an employee/student is leaving 

* PHONES * Set Up Voice Mail

*PHOTO RELEASE* when taking pictures of classes, field trips, meetings, etc, have your subjects sign a Model Release

Questions regarding purchases can be addressed to the main office staff in 3029 Cordley. Mark Dunbar is the dedicated individual for accounting in the Arts and Sciences Business Center. He can be contacted at 541-737-9851 for up-to-date balances on accounts.
Purchase Order Form

A SAFETY FORM is required of all individuals working in the department. Lab managers should also review the Safety Documents to see if there are any additional documents lab personnel would benefit from. Completed forms should be returned to Tara Bevandich in the main office (3029 Cordley).
A VOLUNTEER SERVICE acknowledgement is needed for volunteers. As a volunteer working at OSU, they need to understand the extent (or lack) of insurance coverage by the State of Oregon. Note: Science majors and those students receiving course credit while working in an Integrative Biology lab are not considered volunteers.

Instructions for Lab Safety Training

Questions regarding travel can be addressed to the main office staff in 3029 Cordley.
All overnight travel requires pre-approval
- Please submit your INTEGRATIVE BIOLOGY TRAVEL REQUEST FORM (updated January 2019) with estimated amounts prior to making travel arrangments. MacOS users, please download Adobe Acrobat DC Reader and open the travel request form using that program. The form will not function correctly in the built in Mac Preview function.
- OSU's International Travel Registry
- Summary of Travel Rates & High Cost Location Table, effective 1/1/16
- Registering Foreign travel with OSU Risk Management. Note: OSU provides access to Global Travel Medical Insurance Coverage which includes coverages for evacuation due to Political Unrest (Security Evacuation), Natural Disasters, Medical Emergency Evacuation, Hospital Room and Board, Intensive Care, Ambulance, Flight and Hotel Rebookings, Lost Baggage and Lost Passports, Translation Services, etc. The cost (as of August 2019) is $2.00 per day while an individual is traveling on University business. Coverage is available for personal travel and family members for an additional cost.  For complete information visit OSU Risk Management International Travel.
- Personal Vehicle Usage
- Oregon Mileage CHART effective 9/25/15
- University Motor Pool DRIVER AUTHORIZATION
- Hosting invited speakers/guests & OSU Hosting Policy

Faculty Resources 
Faculty Handbook

Promotion & Tenure Guidelines
Grant Proposal Info

Teaching Resources
*Canvas Access

* Confidentiality: Guidelines for Release of Student Records
* Field Trip Waivers: Group (Class) or Individual (youth activities, high risk activities, overnights)
* Media Services
* Equipment Check-Out
* Syllabus Requirements
* How to Submit your Grades
* Disability Access Services
* Center for Teaching & Learning
* Writing Center

Graduate Student Resources
OSU Integrative Biology Graduate Student Handbook 2019-2020
* Graduate Learning Outcomes (GLOs)
* Ph.D. Assessment Forms: Proposal Meeting, Orals, and Defense
* M.S. Assessment Forms:  Proposal Meeting, Thesis Defense, or Non-Thesis Final Meeting
Funding and research news (ECOS), College of Science
Graduate School
Multimedia Services
FERPA Tutorial
*Thesis binding: check with Traci in the office for information
* Integrative Biology Graduate Student Association

Undergraduate Student Resources 
Employment Opportunities
*URSA         *other opportunities