Students on academic suspension should read the regulations on Academic Suspension
and the guidelines for reinstatement
. Students who wish to be reinstated from suspension must do the following:
- Read the guidelines for reinstatement to see if they are elligible. The Academic Standing Committee will not approve students who do not meet all of the guidelines.
- Meet with your advisor about their support in the reinstatement process if you meet the guidelines above.
- Fill out and sign an academic contract with the advisor. Academic contracts can be picked up from the College of Science Office in Kidder 128 or Ecampus students can work with the Ecampus student services team to route the petition appropriately.
- Meet with the College Head Advisor. Turn in the completed petition for reinstatement to the Registrars Office by the deadline or work with the Ecampus student services team.
- Attend the Academic Standing Committee meeting you are assigned.