If the courses are listed as counting in the articulation information then they will already work. Brock McLeod approves all transfer coursework and substitutions for Biology and Zoology. If you had coursework approved by Brock McLeod previously they should be visible or noted in MyDegrees.  If you have new coursework or want to substitute coursework, you should email Brock McLeod about the course(s) in question and what you hope to count them for so he can follow up.